Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Polls & Surveys (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Now That We Have Sailed At World's End... (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40393)

Angel Daggerfury 10-02-2013 11:09 AM

I can't believe I totally missed out on this farewell gathering!... tried to log on today & was wondering why I couldn't launch the game. It would try to launch the launcher.exe file but then it would automatically close. Went to the website & saw the msg ='(

Realized I somehow missed the potco email. I remember seeing something & reading about some other Disney game was shutting down, thinking it was just that game, (wasn't interested much coz it was a game I had never played)...Never in my mind did I think they were closing all mmorpg under Disney =( I think I would remember if they had mentioned potco in what I had read, then I would've came back before it shut down.

awww i had played potco back in 2008-2009. started playing a much more interesting game & left potco, but i came back to visit my cute pirates for a couple of random weeks in 2010 & 2011 & like 2 days in 2012.... now this is gone forever... omg this upsets me...i had like 5 accounts here, i never took enough screenshots of my cute pirates I realize now =(

I absolutely hated it when they changed the body types....that drove a lot of people away I think... none of my pirates had the new kind. I had the pretty skinny ones with the awesome looted colored clothes, I still remember once upon a time people were talking about auctioning off our skinny pirates that we rarely used LOL but I was too selfish to sell off my uniquely named pirates since Disney's "naming pirates criteria" was always interesting xD

When I was a pirate in the Caribbean, I had lived with.... ::waves bye to:: Warlordz Rising/Dark Warlordz, Sinkers Revenge, Ronin Vengence/Pirate, Club Blue 72, Clash of the Titans, The Guardians, Emerald Sea Gang/Pirate Guild 6, Blood Red Roses & Angels of War <3

-ave atque vale-

Platinum Pirate 10-12-2013 02:35 PM

Again I thank each and every one of you who took the time to cast your votes and/or to post your opinions. I'm not sure which is more troubling though: The fact that we did not have enough of us playing the game there to keep it going, or not enough of us were active with this forum here seeing how only less than half of 1% of the registered members cast their votes. Only 61 voted.

Now imagine if some Dx exec checked in and saw that poll. He'd come to the same conclusion: They were wise to shut it down (i.e., the game) when they did. His numbers were probably worse. We won't know what they actually were, but if ours reflects his, then it makes sense. No need to speculate. The facts are plain to see whether you're a registered member of this forum or not.

Thank you again all. :SkullBullet1: :buds: :SkullBullet1: