Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Polls & Surveys (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Higher Leveled Enemies? (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31167)

Chalupa 11-14-2011 01:57 AM

Higher Leveled Enemies?

Do you think POTCO should add higher leveled enemies to the game?

Cannonfury 11-14-2011 04:58 PM

I clicked yes, however I didn't see the I could care less option, I would have clicked that :D

Dark_Pixie 11-14-2011 05:34 PM

Yes, I would like to see higher leveled enemies. Enemies that aren't hideously overpowered or aren't hard to reach and disappear abruptly. I'd really like an area of the game with some level 55-60 enemies with a boss that is around those levels also. I just like a bit more of a challenge, that's all.

akamystic 11-14-2011 05:50 PM

Higher level ships being number 1 from my perspective. Once the ship customization hits live, sinking the current ships will no longer offer a challenge (especially if you have hull at maximum level). Bounty Hunters and the Treasure Fleets are the only true challenges in my opinion. QAR was pretty decent but has been missing for almost 2 months.

Makeo 11-14-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akamystic (Post 354465)
Higher level ships being number 1 from my perspective. Once the ship customization hits live, sinking the current ships will no longer offer a challenge (especially if you have hull at maximum level). Bounty Hunters and the Treasure Fleets are the only true challenges in my opinion. QAR was pretty decent but has been missing for almost 2 months.

I agree, bounty hunters are one of the only reasons I still play, the other being SVS and me guild :D

Mark Stormtimbers 04-24-2012 03:44 AM

I would like higher level enemies. I would also like a level maximum, like up to 60 or 70, and more quests to help you get up there.

rabidrabbit 05-12-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Stormtimbers (Post 368502)
I would also like a level maximum, like up to 60 or 70, and more quests to help you get up there.

I've been wanting that since like 3 days after I mastered my first pirate. :piratetongueor4:

Platinum Pirate 05-12-2012 11:08 PM

Higher level enemies is needed. I would like to see a random boss type spawn from all those creatures at Tormenta and Raven's Cove. Would be nice to have Davy Jones as a boss figure or one of his closest confidants like the Boson and Sharkhead patrolling Cursed Caverns. There's a challenge.

I'd like to also see all those undead bosses participate in the Jolly invasions. Just makes sense for them to be a part of that. Heck, they should accompany Jolly in that final attack. Yes, I want it done in a way that you hear those famous words echo through your ears, "Do you fear death?"

Nate Swordwalker 05-13-2012 07:28 AM

Yes. I want an enemy that's not Smasho, that you actually need another person to help defeat. Like the old tormenta, it was pretty much unheard of to go in there alone. A level 60 character, not a boss, but a room of them where you could not defeat them alone.