Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   POTCO Tournaments, Contests and Events (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   SVS Tournament March 2013 (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40232)

Beastman 03-22-2013 01:40 AM

SVS Tournament March 2013

A new tournament shall be held for only the most brutal svsers who sail the seas in Pirates Online. The tournament rules and entry shall be under consideration based on the skill upon arrival. if you want to prove yourself to the svs community, here is your chance!
Tournament details on times, rules, place will be posted next week. Anyone interested, let me know, i will add you and your crew to the roster. i am giving you this amount of time to gather your crew for a destructive, all- out war!
I hope to see you all interested in the new event, and with the winner, the gold and glory!
- Beast Man

Beastman 03-27-2013 12:23 AM

you can find me on the french island most of the time. I am usually on every night, and if you don't see me, ask a pirate on the beach, and I will come from svsing to speak with you.

The first SVS Event of 2013 will be held Saturday Night. Kick off time will be 10:00 Eastern Standard Time, and it shall last one hour. We shall meet on Vachira at this time.
Rules:
1. All war ships are allowed. nothing below War class.
2. All ships must have a crew. No soloists. this isn't a solo contest.
3. All ships and captains must be registered either here or on the forum.
4. NO CHEATING. Cheaters will be dealt with.
5. Since all ships shall be equal in class and crew, the scoring will be gathered on streaks, how many sinks you have, and total score and bounty. ALL factors apply.
6. Have Fun and enjoy the first contest! If anyone has suggestions for a more interesting experience, send me a message.
- Beast Man

We MUST have at least 4 ships on each side for this contest to commence. Spread to word to All Svsers.
Once the contest is over, everyone shall stand on the beach to await the results. It may take a minute to tally them.

katzlover 03-31-2013 12:02 AM

Pirate Name: Horus
Ship Name: Wicked Raider

AnneCannon 04-10-2013 07:24 PM

Thanks for Organizing--Few Questions

Hi and thanks for organizing this. I have a few questions.

There are people who want to join this contest, but they aren't on the forums. Can you please clarify...is it possible for you to post their crews on their behalf?

I also heard there was an actual date. I'm not real good at navigating this site. Where can I find this?

This may be a silly question, but what if we're in the middle of the contest and a ship joins us that isn't in the forum here?

Cheaters ruin the game, and many are well-known, so how will they "be dealt with" or monitored during this particular contest? I heard the "sink-all" ship was out again the other night. I would assume we would end the contest and change servers if possible, but maybe you know another way to deal with them.

Thanks for the help. :mickeypiratezd4:

AnneCannon 04-21-2013 04:13 AM

Per Beast Man, 4/27/13 at 9:00 pm Eastern Time.

Capt: Robert Drake. Ship: Sun Fury.