Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   POTCO's Tips, Tactics, and Guides (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Gold Help? (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33105)

Tom_Gunhound 01-16-2012 02:10 AM

Gold Help?

Ahoy, Tom here. I need some help with gold. (For a War Brig) if anyone has any suggestions how to get gold, or if someone is nice enough to donate me gold if they don't need it. Anything involving how to earn, donate, or any tips is accepted in this thread. Okay me mates thank you! And please reply! :pirate6:

stpehen 01-16-2012 02:31 AM

Loot at Jacques le Blanc or Tomas Blanco. I have gotten over 500 gold in a loot chest at both of these bosses.

Tiberius Fireskull 01-16-2012 02:42 AM

Those two bosses above as well as General Darkhart are great for gold. Isla Tormenta is also good for gold. Loot for an hour in the Gold Room or Thrall Hall and you'll get quite a bit of gold. Fishing is also pretty good for gold, but it can get somewhat boring. Obviously there's also sailing, but that can take a while and it's not as quick.

I think that the best way to get gold would be to go to a more crowded server and loot at one of the undead bosses, like Jaques, Tomas, or Darkhart. You'll be able to get lots of gold, really quickly. And of course, you may find a famed weapon or two.

Happy looting!

Captain Hector 01-16-2012 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiberius Fireskull (Post 361723)
Those two bosses above as well as General Darkhart are great for gold. Isla Tormenta is also good for gold. Loot for an hour in the Gold Room or Thrall Hall and you'll get quite a bit of gold. Fishing is also pretty good for gold, but it can get somewhat boring. Obviously there's also sailing, but that can take a while and it's not as quick.

I think that the best way to get gold would be to go to a more crowded server and loot at one of the undead bosses, like Jaques, Tomas, or Darkhart. You'll be able to get lots of gold, really quickly. And of course, you may find a famed weapon or two.

Happy looting!

I agree. I've gotten well over 5 or 600 gold in one chest at DH. I've also heard one person in my guild got i think 900. Also, if you get any junk it adds up nicely, if you want to sell it.

william kid 01-16-2012 06:09 PM

I will add that if ya go fishing work the bull sharks ( I think thats the name ) they are the fatter blue ones and give about 250 gold each one. SvS on a busy server can be a fun way to make gold if you have a good crew. Sink a couple of high bounty ships and you'll get some good gold. Tormenta as stated is a good place for gold. I wouldn't do Ravens as the gold there seems to be on the low side ( poor ghosts? ).

Kale Grayhand 01-16-2012 08:56 PM

One word. Darkhart.