Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   POTCO's Tips, Tactics, and Guides (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Where to buy Unlimited Access Cards? (in my location) (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31882)

Tia 11-28-2011 04:49 AM

Where to buy Unlimited Access Cards? (in my location)

Today I've called about 3 stored on the Pirates of the Caribbean Online Game Cards/Prepaid cards.
They don't have em. I got one from Disney Movie Rewards, but I currently don't have enough points to get one for my sister =/
She is older than me by a couple years, but she still really wants unlimited. POTC is what she lives. The wall of her room is POTC :P

I live in Chicago--not directly--and I'm in desperate need of finding stores that have them... Cause I really wanna get another one myself too xD

I may be able to get about 3 movie codes from my aunt for DMR.. it'll give me more than enough points to get my sister a card =]
But still, help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Ice_Storm 11-28-2011 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tia (Post 356962)
Today I've called about 3 stored on the Pirates of the Caribbean Online Game Cards/Prepaid cards.
They don't have em. I got one from Disney Movie Rewards, but I currently don't have enough points to get one for my sister =/
She is older than me by a couple years, but she still really wants unlimited. POTC is what she lives. The wall of her room is POTC :P

I live in Chicago--not directly--and I'm in desperate need of finding stores that have them... Cause I really wanna get another one myself too xD

I may be able to get about 3 movie codes from my aunt for DMR.. it'll give me more than enough points to get my sister a card =]
But still, help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Just buy a gift subscription via one-time gift for a month. Use the code that is provided after purchasing the gift subscription for your sister's account.

Really, it's the same way of getting unlimited, but not with cash, by credit. They won't charge you again and again because it's a one-time gift.

You'll eventually find game cards in your area sometime soon again. I find them all the time at CVS and Wal-greens. It's funny how I have 2 stores that I live some-what close to that provides cards for the game I used to play.

Before, when I was playing the game, I couldn't find a single game card anywhere! Now I find them?

Heh.

leo 11-28-2011 06:13 AM

http://piratesonline.go.com/#/accoun...gamecards.html

Chose store locator and then go check the stores near you.

Littlebell 11-29-2011 12:14 AM

i found one locally at a CVS pharmacy this past weekend. :dancetl6:

Tia 11-29-2011 01:12 AM

Thank you guys =]
I'll try calling up my nearest CVS and Walgreens
I live about 2 blocks from a Walgreens as a matter of fact xD

akamystic 11-29-2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlebell (Post 357062)

Ditto. I purchased 2 cards today @ CVS as gifts. :dancetl6:

Chalupa 11-29-2011 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlebell (Post 357062)

Yeah, I have been seeing them at CVS instead of Target now.

Also, you can buy them online with PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and America Express. You can trust Disney with that stuff... Well, I did anyways, lol.

Ice_Storm 11-29-2011 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chalupa (Post 357087)
Yeah, I have been seeing them at CVS instead of Target now.

Also, you can buy them online with PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and America Express. You can trust Disney with that stuff... Well, I did anyways, lol.

Of course you can trust them paying over an internet connection.

POTCO has nothing to do with disney's main transaction servers. It's probably bloated with security (or not, they could be acting 'broke'), and that would be why it kicks the game's security out of the park.

I know I worded that sentence wrong but you understand... I hope D:

Tia 12-16-2011 07:09 AM

I've searched through the websites of CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, Best-Buy and all but still nothing
And I haven't talked to my mom about the one time gift thing so ya...

Ice_Storm 12-24-2011 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tia (Post 359193)
I've searched through the websites of CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, Best-Buy and all but still nothing
And I haven't talked to my mom about the one time gift thing so ya...

Best Buy used to have the 1-month and 3-month game cards in my area; even online as well.

But, I am unable to find said cards because they were removed from shelves and Warehouses due to lack of sales (at least, that's what I was told).

richfireskull 12-29-2011 03:45 AM

Well I hear that CVS and Walgreens carry the cards but they might not show it on their site.