Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Feedback (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Groups (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407)

Tepcat 03-31-2007 02:24 AM

New Groups

We have created a new user group:

The Pirate's Parley which is our own piratey version of the Rants forum you have all come to know and love.
"Step up on the Soap Box and let out yer troubles. Matey!"

We have also changed Long John Silver's Moldy Tomes to a user group as well. It will be viewable by everyone, but only those who actually join the group will be able to post in the forum.

So, how do you join groups??

Click on the User CP on the top menu bar.
Then scroll to the bottom of your Control Panel (on the left side of the page)
Under the Miscellaneous Section, click on the Group Memberships (third from bottom)
Now just click the join circle for what group you wish to join (you can only do one join at a time)
DON"T FORGET TO CLICK THE JOIN GROUPS BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM

Welcome to groups;-)

If you decide to leave a group for any reason, then you would go to the group membership as above and click the Leave Group circle and the Leave Groups Button at the bottom.

Goldfish 03-31-2007 03:35 PM

Nice job on these. RANT AHOY!

HaveAMagicalDay 04-01-2007 01:19 AM

Cool, but I have just one question. Where can people locate the "Book Club" Membership I know where we can sign up I just dont know what it's about and where it's located on POTCOF. Thank ye for anybody who helps.

~Cpt.Sea

Tepcat 04-02-2007 12:18 AM

Book Club

Long John Silver's Moldy Tomes is the book club and is located on the Forums page under Group Forums.

It is currently just a place to discuss books. Once I have a chance to see what people are posting about, we will get a bit more organized.

So join and have fun posting;-)

Tepcat
Admiral Kitty

jsmall 04-02-2007 05:53 PM

Cool I like the rant forums on vmkf. Its nice to see one here.

PirateGG 07-03-2007 04:29 PM

I Just Joined I Group And I Don't Know What To Do.lol. Can Anyone Tell Me?

sammyh 07-08-2008 09:31 PM

can somone give me a link to the rant forum? i cant find it. what does glitch pirate do?

Dr. Zeppers 07-08-2008 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyh (Post 52709)
can somone give me a link to the rant forum? i cant find it.

To join the "Ranter" Group.

Go to your UserCP
Click "Group Memberships"

The group you would be looking for if it is available to you is "Ranter" if you wish to join the group.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PirateGG (Post 9179)
I Just Joined I Group And I Don't Know What To Do.lol. Can Anyone Tell Me?

The forum, if it is available to you is listed under "Group Forums" on the forum list, and called "The Pirate's Parley".

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyh (Post 52709)
What does glitch pirate do?

Access the glitch group forum (really its just a title).

sammyh 07-08-2008 10:13 PM

well, it doesent appear under my name? how does evil kid bugs work? what is it and how does one get into it?

Swash 07-08-2008 11:14 PM

you need to make a french and spanish user group

sammyh 07-09-2008 02:31 PM

evil kid bugs has his own username. can i have my own?

Batleth 07-09-2008 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swashbuckler (Post 52733)
you need to make a french and spanish user group

Since everyone has been switching so much between the sides, we've decided against adding these rank images at this time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyh (Post 52838)
evil kid bugs has his own username. can i have my own?

No.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyh (Post 52725)
well, it doesent appear under my name? how does evil kid bugs work? what is it and how does one get into it?

userCP>group memberships>select to be known as a ranter. Then it'll appear under your name.

He is the one and only evil bunny.

sammyh 07-16-2008 01:08 PM

what is reporting pirate?

Jack I 07-16-2008 04:46 PM

That was an old group that we don't use anymore. Before I joined the moderation staff I ran a newsletter that gained a bit of popularity, so we had a group to show those that took time to help write stories and take pictures as well as other things for it.

sammyh 07-17-2008 12:53 AM

oh. ok. thanks for telling me. :)