Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cast Away! (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Jack's Introduction (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35783)

Jack Falcon 07-17-2012 01:06 PM

Jack's Introduction

G'day mates. My name is Ty in real life and my character name is Jack Falcon in the Pirates Of the Carribean Online. And if you are asking yourself now, No I am in no relation to Sparrow. So I live in Pennsylvania an I speak mainly English. I was always a fan of the series, but recently I have grown that interest to a different horizon. It amazes me on what a backdrop this series has. So I do have unlimited membership and I always be looking for a good crew to board me frigate known as the Sun Viking. So I hope to make some nice friends here on the forums and help as much as I can. And word be that Mr.Falcon may be startinig a guild soon as well.. Shhh :pirate2:

-Ty

Slasher 07-17-2012 07:39 PM

Hmm.. None of the Welcome Wagons here, with me. *Looks left and right*. Meh, I'll get you ready for 'em! Welcome to the S.S. Insanity!- I mean, welcome aboard, mate! Its great to see more people joining, and sooner or later you will find yourself sinking into being obsessed. Anywho, welcome to the family! To get you used to the long posts we get, and to lay down the rules, here are mine. Yeah, yeah, we have rules. Gotta keep some people in check... Anyways, here they are! Pardon the spam, my spoiler buttons acting odd..

THE RULES

1. Listen to pirates, but don't cross each other. You probably knew this one. This is my math class basically. Pirates + crossing each other = CHAOS.... Plain and simple.. But you knew that already

2. Don't steal each others rum.. Many a pirates have come and gone, stealing rum for their profession here. You can cheat, hurt, and lie to each other, but there shall be no stealing of rum. Well, most of the time.. (Word of warning. Don't steal my rum or Tiberius Fireskulls rum. Tib's is poisonous. I just get angry...)

4. Get active! That rule about posting atleast one post before using the arcade is exactly what we were going for! We want every point of view! Every point of view is what we want. Its what makes a forum... Most of us would be willing to talk. And if a rum happens to appear, any of us would definitely be willing to talk when rum is involved .

5. Have fun! Enjoy yourself. We all want to welcome you to this crazy family we call POFourms. I know we all may seem crazy (Because we are ) But it will grow on you.

If you don't have a guild, you may want to check the Guilds and Clans Section. These are some guilds that could really become something awesome. Its also the place where you find all other guilds that don't have a sub-section. I'll get to that in a second. There are some guilds who have been huge and here since the beginning. There are only four guilds now that have a sub section.

Black Bart's Krewe This guild has been here for a while, and still they are an active guild.

Shadow Sorcerors, Managed by Tiberius Fireskull (A Welcome Wagoner ) This guild is a great guild, and very strong and durable.

Partners N Crime. Owned by Delmaria Darkskull (Captain Del here. Another Welcome Wagoner ) this guild is very notorius for having great pirates, and a great friendship.

And finally the Emerald Regiment As like all the other guilds, this guild is a very large guild, and also always there to help you. Kinda like a dog

That really makes me tired... Now to finish it off... If you ever want to meet up in game to plunder, talk about guilds, or maybe just sit down and chew the fat while playing a hand of cards, talk to me, or any other of the pirates around here... If nobody wants to talk, offer rum. Anybody will talk with rum . (Word of warning though, pirates are known to have a card or two up their sleeve when playing. Come right back and cheat with 'em, savvy? ) If you ever need help regarding the forum, contact a mod/admin. They know what to do. I think thats about it. Dark_Pixie should be around to warn you about the ban game and not to join it, as it makes people craaazy... Darn it, said too much again. *cough thats my rule, not hers cough*

Finally, here is your welcome package! Rum! No pirate can ever go on without rum! Be sure to save and drink it wisely, and don't get it stolen. Oh, I gotta take my share for carrying it. *Takes bottle* heh, yeah. I'll be running now. If anyone asks say its my rule!"

Be sure to remember everything about this. I'm sure you will fit right in with all of us. Welcome home mate! If you have any problems, post something about it. Unless its forum related, then its the Mod's job. :psmiley35: If you ever want to meet up in game, talk about something, or do anything else, contact most people. We wont bite. Have fun!

Dark_Pixie 07-17-2012 07:56 PM

Welcome to the forums! I would tell you we're not all crazy, but that would be a lie. Fear not! We're actually quite lovable. :)

And don't join the Ban Game (MY warning, Slasher). It's not good for you.

Jack Falcon 07-17-2012 08:24 PM

Thank you for the introduction friends. Don't worry. I'm very respectful on any type of site. Thank you for the warm welcome

Slasher 07-17-2012 09:36 PM

Don't listen to DP, shes played the Ban Game before. Shes scarred for life :D

Captain Sharktooth 07-18-2012 12:51 AM

Welcome to POF! :D

Dark_Pixie 07-18-2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slasher (Post 371635)
Don't listen to DP, shes played the Ban Game before. Shes scarred for life :D

That is exactly why I'm warning him. ;)

Captain Gas 07-18-2012 01:10 PM

Yo. Like others have said, until you're completely sure you're accustomed and still don't want to become insane, don't play The Ban Game...it hurts your sense of thought. Nah, just kidding...or am I? Anyway, also look out for The Game. You're not safe from it nor is anyone else...

P.S. I just lost The Game.