Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Graveyard (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Memories (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40206)

Nate Swordwalker 02-15-2013 10:40 AM

Memories

Wow.

As I'm browsing the forum searching for some old memories, I realize that some of my best memories are here on this forum. I always knew that I have had fun and met and hung out with some awesome people, but I never knew how it would impact my life.

So, I'm making this post to just thank a few people who've been there for me through the many years I've played this game and have put up with a LOT of my issues and screw ups. Guys: thank you.

To start off, Kitty (BubbaBunnyX). You're one of my oldest friends on Pirates, and I've had so many great memories with you. I remember constantly playing and staying up all night jumping around Port Royal and Kingshead with SF glitch, haha! Of course, who could forget, our infamous race to level 50, which I barely won (I won, didn't I? xD). Not only the events that happened in game, but on a more personal level are the ones I can remember the most. You and I have been through a lot, yet we are still great friends. Kitty, I can't thank you enough for the memories you have given me throughout the years - so we'll just have to settle for - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. :)

Next up, another of my greatest friends, Kat Five Knives. Kat - you've ALWAYS been there for me, and acted as a sort of second mother for me through a lot of things I was going through in real life. You've given me lots of great advice throughout our friendship that has really helped me become a better person and friend to people. I remember seeing you at Fort Charles by the mercenary and thinking, "Wow! A level 40, she'll never accept a friend request from a level 27 like me". Well, Kat, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for accepting that request, for you will always have a special place in my heart.

Now, my best friend. Captain Sharktooth, one of the COOLEST players I've ever met in this game, has been my best friend for a while now. I remember seeing you a few times in game and being a bit intimidated (for good reason, Mr. Complete Famed Inventory) by you every time. Wasn't till we really started talking that we got to know each other extremely well and soon became best friends. On January 14th, 2012, you and I started a guild called Fury Legion which was an even better bonding experience for us, where we got to know each other EVEN BETTER, and got up to (100?) members of our guild, thanks to a lot of members of POF (thanks guys :)). Sharky, without you, I wouldn't have had somebody my age who understood me enough that I could vent to them, so, I thank you so so much for that.

Well, I'm kinda out of words. I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who have been super awesome throughout the years, and for giving me so many amazing, amazing memories.