Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   POTCO Quests (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   how do i get clubheart cloths in ravens cove quest? (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17420)

Jack Firehawk 10-01-2010 02:21 AM

how do i get clubheart cloths in ravens cove quest?

i cant seem to find out how to get them do i buy them? find them? because i cant find them loot them?

Solaris 10-01-2010 02:24 AM

You buy the clothes...

Nate Swordwalker 10-01-2010 02:35 AM

Yes, you buy the clothes.

Charles Darkwolf 10-01-2010 04:03 AM

To be more exact, you can buy the hat at the Port Royal tailor. The shirt can be bought from the Tortuga tailor, and lastly the pants from the Padres tailor.

CaptainMonkeys 10-01-2010 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Darkwolf (Post 259470)
To be more exact, you can buy the hat at the Port Royal tailor. The shirt can be bought from the Tortuga tailor, and lastly the pants from the Padres tailor.

This may be true, but it depends if you have a male character or a girl character. You can get the skirt on Tortuga. Seamstress Anne sells it.

Delirious 10-01-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainMonkeys (Post 259537)
This may be true, but it depends if you have a male character or a girl character. You can get the skirt on Tortuga. Seamstress Anne sells it.

Thanks for the information CaptainMonkeys...I was just needing the skirt and for the life of me could not find it.... I never thought to go to Seamstress Anne. :laughks2:

Kat Five Knives 10-01-2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainMonkeys (Post 259537)

I went to both tailors on Padres and didn't see any of those clothes for me girls.

Lady Violet 10-01-2010 07:27 PM

THANK YOU so much for this post. I could not figure this out for the life of me and it was driving me nuts ! Now I finally have my clothes I can go on with the task.

esmerelda bluehawk 10-04-2010 11:57 PM

My second home is at the tailor . My problem was not where to find the clothes but deciding which clothes to get sale. i need two walk in clothests Smile

pessemist 10-28-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat Five Knives (Post 259574)
I went to both tailors on Padres and didn't see any of those clothes for me girls.

I can not locate the shirt for Sadie Clubheart. Does anyone know what tailor sells it?

I found her boots in Cuba and Annie on Tortuga sells the skirt.

thanks!

Rygo 12-10-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirious (Post 259548)
Thanks for the information CaptainMonkeys...I was just needing the skirt and for the life of me could not find it.... I never thought to go to Seamstress Anne. :laughks2:

Does anyone know where to get the shirt for the girls? I have the skirt and shoes, just need to find the shirt??

Crimson Rose 02-02-2012 04:07 PM

Finally, a quest a girl can appreciate. Going on a clothes shopping spree, hopping from island to island.

:12_1_138:I had to laugh. I finally got into the skeleton poker game and won more than 5,000G in about 10 hands. In the third hand I was dealt 2 nines and I slipped in a third one, giving me a full hand. When the other hands were revealed, two other players had a pair of nines. That makes seven all told. Don't tell me they aren't cheating.

But then again, what could I do? Kill them?

Crimson Rose