Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General POTCO Game Talk (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   To The End Of POTCO (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40398)

toanuju22 08-30-2013 09:37 AM

To The End Of POTCO

Some of you might remember me from back in the day- GM of the Barbary Korsairs, to all the newcommers, Im a ghost of the past, an angry Ghost with a Turban.
I'm the infamous Nuju, and I have returned to put POTCO to its final resting place upon the final strike from my sword. Im also alot more mature now- I swear.

Legitimately- Its been nearly 2 years since I left this game for POTBS, but I heard POTCO was shutting down and decided to return for the final month on account of nostalgia- perhaps relive some old memories, see some familiar names, and play the hell out of this game before it goes away.

Also if any of you are looking for new pixels game to waste your time on, and still remain in pirate fevor- Pirates Of The Burning Sea is now Free 2 Play, and definitely worth the download.

Ill be around until shutdown, Hit me up by PM or in Game.

If any of the old school people I remember from this game want to stay in contact after POTCO hits the coffin- look up mcretz on steam or skype. :buds:

Nuju-

richfireskull 08-30-2013 02:12 PM

Ahoy, Nuju. (still love the Bionicle name.. though hands down Matoro is my fav for what he did :P )

I remember you from a while back on the forums.

I used to play POTBS and might start again to see some old freinds :)

toanuju22 08-31-2013 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richfireskull (Post 380242)
Ahoy, Nuju. (still love the Bionicle name.. though hands down Matoro is my fav for what he did :P )

Matoro is legit, I remember all the old school Bionicle comics, shame the franchise was discontinued when it could have made a great series.

Quote:

Originally Posted by richfireskull (Post 380242)
I used to play POTBS and might start again to see some old freinds :)

POTBS population has been irregular over the past few months, game seems to be returning back to livelyhood on account of the new patches though, and former players are returning as well. Theres also speculation on the POTBS forum that alot of the POTCO population might migrate over in search of another pirate game.

Nuju-

richfireskull 09-04-2013 05:21 PM

What is your POTBS name and wat server do you play on?

Aaron Reaper 09-15-2013 05:55 PM

How does Potbs compare with Potco? I've considered getting it, but what makes me hesitant is how it appears that all of the ships are essentially crewed by ai (no need for other players without the turret cannons) and how the lack of magic leaves the fighting as short of... hack-n-slash only.

Potbs definently looks more realistic, but how does the fun compare?