Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Polls & Surveys (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   If you could pick the next update, what would it be? (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24604)

Dark_Pixie 05-21-2011 06:27 PM

If you could pick the next update, what would it be?

The name says it all. If you can think of another update you might like, do post it here. :)

ruisen2000 05-21-2011 11:46 PM

-more level 45+ content. Disney always argues that there are players of all levels, but I find that there is a lot of content for below lv 35. Honestly, level 35 is a lot more suitable for the level cap of POTCO. New islands full of lv 45+ enemies that don't die in 1 hit is what I really want to see.

-More weapons. I do realize that we just got ~200 new weapons in the past few months, but while there are lots of types of each weapon, I find that many weapon types do not have many weapons.

The Skirata Clan 05-22-2011 04:10 AM

The Mythical and long awaited Second Chapter.

Captain C83 07-28-2011 06:52 AM

either more stuff for level 45+ players or a warehouse to hold your extra items. I'd want to add more Treasure Map games too. I find it odd that there's only one

akamystic 07-28-2011 12:18 PM

New ships ...hands down.

Piratesonlineisfun 08-04-2011 07:54 AM

Hmm I would like to have pets and a new ships available for purchase.

Johnny Darkwalker 08-04-2011 08:06 AM

A New island with new characters, Weapons, and lvls

Chimera Doll 08-04-2011 01:23 PM

There's so much that could be added!
I would have to go with trading, more inventory space or any new items such as ships or pets.

Bubba Bunny x 08-04-2011 10:34 PM

New skills for weapons! Im tired of seeing the same moves over and over now haha

Davy_Mcwrecker 08-05-2011 04:02 PM

New Hair Colors!!! I want to be able to have Blue, and pink, and other colored hair too!

Dark_Pixie 08-05-2011 04:28 PM

YEAH! Purple hair FTW!

Captain Del 08-05-2011 04:39 PM

The way I see it, after new ships, Disney needs to begin to expand back on to land, which really seems to have been neglected over the past few months.

I would like to see the addition of a few new cave systems extending from the already existing ones that offer more challenges to high level pirates. I really liked that brief stage in the game right before the notoriety increase where Tormenta was filled with enemies ten levels higher than the toughest pirate - in my opinion, enemies like that need to be in the game permanently, so that way it would at least give pirates a sort of challenge.

Once these new caves were added, we need to have Cuba redone. The fact that such a major island in the Caribbean is so minor is laughable - we need to realize Cuba's potential by rebuilding it in to a more grand island, including new areas to explore.

Once all of this is done, the game has set itself up for the next story chapter, in which I'm hoping we'll see the return of the Headstone (which could be connected to the new caves, areas, and the rebuilding of Cuba so long as Disney is still able to tie loose ends.)

akamystic 08-05-2011 05:24 PM

Well stated Captain ....good form....I'm onboard with you.....

Pirate Guy 08-06-2011 12:01 AM

I like the Cuba idea and, in addition to it, they should make Cuba invasions.
I think a fun update would be battling El Patron and his crew in treasure map game. Although, you wouldn't be able to take the famed over and over.

Chalupa 08-07-2011 06:39 AM

Del you beat me to it XD! A cuban makeover would be awsome! Also I would like to see a Navy rank higher than dragoon.