Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Lapsed Haps (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Bart Be Masterin' (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9969)

Bartholomew Foulsteel 01-22-2009 02:52 PM

Bart Be Masterin'

Been a long time in the makin', watchin' me fellow pirates who started at lower levels than me pass me by and master first. But even though I've been takin' it slow, and even though RL issues have been enormous recently (preventin' me from piratin' as much as I'd be likin'), Ol' Bart is gonna be mastering his pirate--AND YER ALL INVITED!

WHO: All POF members

WHAT: Bart's Mastering and After-master Partee

WHERE: Tormenta, ANTIOS server. Follow on rum-soaked partee at the Ratskeller on PDF

WHEN: Sunday, 25 January 2009, 8:00AM PST (9:00AM Mountain; 10:00AM Central; 11:00AM EST)

WHY: DUH!

I'll be levelin' at 'menta, then we'll ALL sail to PDF for partee at Ratskeller. Having gazillions of boats going from 'menta to PDF ought to be a GAS--truly a sight for all the non-POF pirates out there!

See ye there.

P.S. As always, special Gold Ticket invitations go out to me brethren Guildmasters and BBK.

Maximvs 01-22-2009 03:09 PM

Well let me first to congrat you on your upcoming Mastering :D and Second - as long as RL does not get in the way (which this week everything has) I'll will try to attend :)

Sarah 01-22-2009 03:22 PM

Markin the Pirate Journal! Try my darndest to be there! Grats Bart!

combatlizzy 01-22-2009 04:38 PM

BBK's Master is turning Master!!!!!WTG Yoda....er I mean Bossman. (GRIN)

Eric Daggerskull 01-22-2009 06:55 PM

WTG BART!!!! Congrats on becoming the next Pirate Master!

Erich Uchiha 01-22-2009 08:34 PM

Wtg! I'll try to be there :)

Bartholomew Foulsteel 01-24-2009 01:18 AM

Okay mates, slight change of plans....

This is kind of embarrassing to write, but I accidentally ,mastered about 10 minutes ago.

I had 101 exp points left to go. So, I goes to PDF beach and pick on a voodoo skelly. I figure, just hit him with my voodoo doll and get 100 points, and then on sunday all I has to do is bump a clam and POOF--MASTERED!

Yet, somehow, I ended up getting MORE than 100 points.

Now, one of two things happened:

1) I was crewed with Redmenace at the time. And even though it said no crew bonus, it may have calculated it--OR:

2) The game just rounded up since I was one point away.

Either way, it's just a partee now. Sorry folks--nothing to see here. Keep moving.

Sarah 01-24-2009 01:32 AM

ROFL! No, that's not funny...who am I kidding, yes it is.

Aww, we missed the glow. You'd better bring the rum then Bart ;)

And GRATS!

Sven Osymthe 01-24-2009 01:51 AM

LOL well ummm...... congrats Bart!

combatlizzy 01-24-2009 04:43 AM

Congrats anyways, Bart. You still reached your goal...PIRATE MASTER!

Does this change the plans for Sunday. I mean the Tormenta meeting and ships to the Ratskellar?

Either ways, still have a partee to celebrate...Just the pre-partee events should be adjusted IMHO...

League 01-24-2009 05:10 AM

Hey, it's no problem Bart: wouldn't have been much of a party anyway... :laughks2:

Samule Sworddogger 01-24-2009 06:06 AM

Congrats Bart it might not have happened the way you planed but its still a great moment WTG on 40 mate. partie on Sunday the rum will be old and strong just like you.:buds:

Captain NightWolf 01-24-2009 04:00 PM

Congrats my friend...well done indeed!

And thanks for the Gold Ticket invite...I'll be sure to use this one unlike that other one for the Wonka factory...

Bartholomew Foulsteel 01-24-2009 04:35 PM

Tell ye what mates, we'll still do the whole shebang! Meet at 'Menta, everybody just get stoopid bangin' on Brinescum and Seabeards for a bit, then the big cavalcade to the Ratskeler!

No need to ruin the plans, eh?

And although I was upset when it happened, it IS funny. Just wish I would have known so I could have gotten a screenshot.

AdmiralSavvy 01-24-2009 04:40 PM

Congrats Bart!! :buds: