Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shadow Sorcerors (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=180)
-   -   The reconstruction (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33798)

Dog Gunmorgan 01-31-2012 05:31 AM

The reconstruction

Hello mates,

As you all should know by now, Shadow Sorcerors is currently in a state of inactivity, due to lack of activity in the past months, along with our great guildmaster having to (unfortunately) leave the game. If you haven't heard already, this inactivity is not going to last forever - the guild is NOT dead. Sometime in the near future we will begin the process of rebuilding the guild, with the hopes of one day getting back to where we used to be before things started to go downhill; once we reach that point, we will work to be even better than we ever were before!

As of now, the plan is to begin the process during spring break when we all have a little more free time to play a game. At this time we'll be doing a thorough clean out of inactive members/veterans who are no longer playing the game. Once that is finished, we'll begin to recruit new members. We will not be able to be quite stict with recruitment as we have been lately, because we're going to need to do a good bit of serious recruitment to get us back to where we were. The rule I want to make for recruiting, however, is simple: We do not invite random people. There needs to be a process to get to know them a little bit before they join, because we want to add a personal level to membership. If you find someone who seems interested in joining, talk to them for a bit, do something with them (I.E sailing or helping with a quest) and if they are still interested, tell them all of the rules and make sure they agree with them. THEN, you can invite them.

Now, regarding the other rules of the guild. For the most part, the guild rules will remain the same; when the time comes to rebuild I will be making new threads for everything in the subforum and on the guildsite, and if necessary I may make minor changes to the rules so at that time, you should all take the time to read through them, to be sure nothing's changed and if it has you will know about it.

I look forward to the spring when we will rise out of the ashes and become bigger and stronger than we ever were before, and I hope to have all of your support when the time comes.

HAIL TO THE MIGHTY SHADOW SORCERORS GUILD!!

EDIT: If anyone has any questions about the reconstruction or the guild in general, please feel free to send me a PM and I will answer any questions.

Tiberius Fireskull 02-01-2012 08:50 AM

This is the basic plan for what will happen everyone. It is crucial that you all pitch in to help out in the reconstruction. While I won't be able to help out during Spring Break, I'll try to help during Summer. As I have mentioned before, though, Dog is your new Guildmaster. His word is to be taken just as seriously as mine was, if not more.

I also would like to encourage those who are not as active on their Sorceror pirates to come on a bit more often at that time to help with the rebuilding. We will need all the help we can get, as this is no easy task! I know that this guild will be taken to new heights, and that we will rise out of the ashes.

As a last note, in case you are wondering, Dog will get the title of Clan Leader for the subforum a few weeks before the Reconstruction begins so he can make the new threads and everything. He may need some help with this, as it is a lot of threads to post, so perhaps when the time begins to roll around a few of you can split the work so Dog isn't left with it all. Remember, this is a team effort!

Hail to the Shadow Sorcerors Guild!

Captain Hector 02-02-2012 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiberius Fireskull (Post 363296)
This is the basic plan for what will happen everyone. It is crucial that you all pitch in to help out in the reconstruction. While I won't be able to help out during Spring Break, I'll try to help during Summer. As I have mentioned before, though, Dog is your new Guildmaster. His word is to be taken just as seriously as mine was, if not more.

I also would like to encourage those who are not as active on their Sorceror pirates to come on a bit more often at that time to help with the rebuilding. We will need all the help we can get, as this is no easy task! I know that this guild will be taken to new heights, and that we will rise out of the ashes.

As a last note, in case you are wondering, Dog will get the title of Clan Leader for the subforum a few weeks before the Reconstruction begins so he can make the new threads and everything. He may need some help with this, as it is a lot of threads to post, so perhaps when the time begins to roll around a few of you can split the work so Dog isn't left with it all. Remember, this is a team effort!

Hail to the Shadow Sorcerors Guild!

Will this sub forum be shut down and then a new one come up when the reconstruction happens?

Dog Gunmorgan 02-02-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Hector (Post 363348)

Will this sub forum be shut down and then a new one come up when the reconstruction happens?

No sir, this subforum is staying open, and when it happens the Clan leader will be transferred over to me.

Captain Jorden 02-03-2012 12:22 AM

Ok I think I'll participate with this, I'll be willing to help and to do ANYTHING. I'm tired of just doing my regular routine. I just need something that I can work with other people. I will be proud to say, for my first time I've said it in the forums, AND in the guild:

Hail to the Shadow Sorcerors!!!

Dog Gunmorgan 02-03-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Jorden (Post 363423)
Ok I think I'll participate with this, I'll be willing to help and to do ANYTHING. I'm tired of just doing my regular routine. I just need something that I can work with other people. I will be proud to say, for my first time I've said it in the forums, AND in the guild:

Hail to the Shadow Sorcerors!!!

Thanks Jorden! appreciate the support :D

Captain Jason 02-03-2012 01:04 AM

I was never really active on my pirate in the Shadow Sorcerers, which I hugely regret, especially now that that the guild has become inactive. I'll definitely try to help out when the time to rebuild the guild comes, and promise to be more active in the guild, even though my pirate (James) is only level 8 at the moment.

Sorry for my inactivity, but I promise to help out when the time comes.

WitchdoctorDan 02-05-2012 07:10 AM

Well. Now I feel terrible for taking a hiatus.

Anywho, I've just launched and am currently updating the game for the first time since about October. I'm terribly sorry for my inactivity, and I hope to contribute all I can to help you guys out with the guild. I'm confident in Dog, as he's always been very responsible to the guild in the past. And as for Tibby, hope to see you again this Summer!

And sorry if any of you thought I was dead. I'm not yet.

Dog Gunmorgan 02-06-2012 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WitchdoctorDan (Post 363574)
Well. Now I feel terrible for taking a hiatus.

Anywho, I've just launched and am currently updating the game for the first time since about October. I'm terribly sorry for my inactivity, and I hope to contribute all I can to help you guys out with the guild. I'm confident in Dog, as he's always been very responsible to the guild in the past. And as for Tibby, hope to see you again this Summer!

And sorry if any of you thought I was dead. I'm not yet.

Good to see you're not dead Doc, we've missed you. Real life comes first though, and we understand you needed some time away. don't feel bad for taking it. Also, thank you for the confidence :D

Captain Jorden 02-08-2012 08:33 AM

I haven't seen anyone on by the time i get on. Its just unusuall for me to not have anyone to chat. I only see me and one other person. I just have hope in a couple weeks, this forum will be active.

My point is, I really don't see anyone on anymore at my playing time.

Captain Del 02-08-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Jorden (Post 363844)
I haven't seen anyone on by the time i get on. Its just unusuall for me to not have anyone to chat. I only see me and one other person. I just have hope in a couple weeks, this forum will be active.

My point is, I really don't see anyone on anymore at my playing time.

As Dog said, the guild is going inactive until Spring Break rolls around, when they will do their best to restart the guild. For now, all of the reconstruction will be in the form on planning out the future of SS. Please be patient while everything still becomes sorted out ;)

Davy_Mcwrecker 02-09-2012 02:59 PM

Yes.

BTW, Del, when I read your last sentence, this popped into my head:

By "Everything is sorted out", He means that the Rum is "sorted out".

-----

^^ That was a lame joke.

Anyways, it will be a quiet Caribbean without the Sorcerors... The quiet glistening splashes of the waves on Port Royal will be everso sorrowful, the tepid air, who moves my set ship, will no longer be a friend - now an awkward stranger, and the the quiet whispers of our breath, as we temporarily part ways, will be seemingly louder than anything, making Abassa seem like Korokos, and our sweat from from the sun will secretly drown us in full sorrow, as we temptingly wait for one of the greatest guild in the carribbean to return.

Barnacle 03-03-2012 01:28 AM

I apologize for my own inactivity for the past few months and the late reply,
But I will do whatever I can do to help, and as I like to say, reconstruct our broken wings so we can once again soar high. I may not be so active in the schoolyear but I will surely be checking in on the guild and do what I can to reconstruct. On spring break when the real reconstruction is meant to begin, I will be out of town and may not get much chances to get online, but I will still do my best to help. If we put our hearts into it, we can surely return to it to the brotherly state it was in before.
I have never gotten a chance to explain how much I love the Shadow Sorcerers because it is too amazing to explain, and I have many great memories with my sorcerer family I have gained since joining in the christmas break of '10. I hope to gain more in the future,
So I highly support helping send our Phoenix back into the skies!

Davy_Mcwrecker 03-18-2012 05:56 AM

Oh where, oh where, has Guildmaster Dog gone, oh where, oh where, could he be?

On a more serious note. Dog has logged on since February. I PM'ed a question. Does anyone know if there is something IRL or did he disappear?

Captain Del 03-18-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davy_Mcwrecker (Post 366861)
Oh where, oh where, has Guildmaster Dog gone, oh where, oh where, could he be?

On a more serious note. Dog has logged on since February. I PM'ed a question. Does anyone know if there is something IRL or did he disappear?

Dog had been having some issues in Real Life at the moment and has not had the time to think about the Sorcerors. If you have a question, however, I will be glad to answer it in his place.