Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Partners N Crime (PNC) (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   PNC Events Schedule (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27514)

Captain Del 08-07-2011 04:46 PM

PNC Events Schedule

Ahoy mates!

Our guild often hosts and participates in so many events across the Caribbean as the year goes on that it becomes hard for our members to keep track of all of the shindigs we're looking to attend. To keep our members more on task and aware of when all of our events are, I've decided I'm going to post on this here schedule any and all parties that we are going to host in the guild, or participate in! The majority of the minor parties we host will be posted here - major parties, such as anniversaries, big holiday parties, and so forth, will be posted on their own separate thread, but will still be listed here for the sake of keeping track of all of our events.

Be sure to check this thread regularly, although I will be sure to post on it every time a new party pops up. Thanks mates! Have fun!

Scheduled Events

What: PNC Victory Shark Fleet April 2012 - The Rise of Rott
When: Saturday, April 14th, at 3:00pm Eastern
Where: Tortuga Docks, Kokojillo
Who: Partners N Crime ONLY!

Weekly Events

What: Captain's Crew Nights hosted by Guildmaster Delmaria Darkskull!
When: Every Friday Night at 8:00 PM Eastern!
Where: Locations TBA!
Who: All Pirates!
This Week's Activity: To be announced!

Captain Del 08-07-2011 04:46 PM

Now that our dear Christopher Ironhawk has given us an indepth analysis of how our guild is in terms of our skills, I think this would be the perfect opportunity to whip our guild in to shape with some good old fashioned group leveling!

Partners are encouraged to grab those pirates that need a little polishing up and join us throughout this week at 7 PM Eastern as we work on buffing up those pirates of yours! We will all as a group be spending our time leveling our pirates to new heights, while keeping each other entertained through our usual antics in chat.

What: PNC's Leveling Extravaganza
When: August 8th to August 12th, 2011, at 7:00 PM Eastern
Where: Tormenta Cave
Why: To level up those pirates of ours!
Who: All pirates!

For those pirates in our guild that are basic, or have no other pirates to level, we suggest you come anyway to help out your fellow pirates, and join in the fun!

See you there!

Pirate Guy 08-07-2011 06:06 PM

I should be able to make it Del! Maybe I can master my staff :D

Dark_Pixie 08-07-2011 06:25 PM

Aww, can't make it. That's a shame, because Mayhem's leveling is SO slow...

Jackfiresteel 08-07-2011 07:43 PM

Perfect time to get started on my quest for level 50!

Solaris 08-07-2011 10:45 PM

This is great since I plan on playing more on Kat and leveling her up.

Captain Gas 08-08-2011 01:10 AM

I can come! That is, if I don't forget like every other event. :(

Captain Jason 08-08-2011 01:51 AM

I'll try and make it, but Joe might be to low of a level. Oh well.

Juliana Maria 08-08-2011 01:53 AM

Sounds fun! I'll try and make it! :D

Captain Del 08-09-2011 10:43 PM

I may or may not be able to make tonight's event - regardless, all of you should go about the leveling as we did last night! Staff members should also be there to chaperone our members.

Captain Del 08-12-2011 03:17 PM

As a way to celebrate the end of our Leveling Extravaganza week, I'm going to be holding PvP tutorials for any pirate interested! I know how you all have been bugging me about giving you a few tips and such, so hopefully this will draw out a big group!

What: PvP Tutorials with Del
When: Sunday, August 14th, at 2 PM Eastern
Where: The Empty Warehouse, Port Royal, Kokojillo
Why: To end off our Leveling Extravaganza week!

Hope to see you all there! Bring a sharp blade, sharper wits, and some bandages!

CarribeanThunder 08-12-2011 03:32 PM

Well, issa tutorial, so I guess I'll join in.

Lumos 08-12-2011 05:37 PM

Sunday at 2pm?! That's the worst time ever!!
Oh well. I guess I'll just continue on my marry way of running around like a maniac swinging my sword like it's nobody's business hoping I don't get killed too quickly! :D

Jackfiresteel 08-12-2011 06:21 PM

I don't pvp.. like ever.. but its a tutorial by Del! So I'll be there!

Captain Del 08-13-2011 12:59 AM

As a way to celebrate our dear guildmate Jack's Birthday, we're going to be hosting a good old fashioned plunder party in his honor! All pirates are invited to come to help us celebrate!

What: Jack's Birthday Bash!
When: Monday, August 15th, at 3 PM Eastern
Where: The Ratskellar, Padres Del Fuego, Kokojillo
Why: To celebrate our guild mate's birthday!