Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shadow Sorcerors (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=180)
-   -   Sorcerors' Holiday Party! (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32201)

Tiberius Fireskull 12-07-2011 02:28 AM

Sorcerors' Holiday Party!

Happy Holidays!!!

Aye, it be true! 'tis the season to not just fight, but be Jolly! Another year passes by, and here comes the Holidays again. Some more Holidays full of family, love, carols, and of course, presents! I'm sure a lot of you are excited to be meeting with your family members to celebrate Christmas with them, and exchange gifts. But of course, we cannot neglect the family that we have in game with each other! What would the Holidays be for us without us gathering together and celebrating? It would be a lot emptier than it should be, I can assure you. ;)

So as planned at the meeting, we will be having our Holiday Party on Saturday, December 17th at 8pm EST time. The schedule for this party is as follows (Times are not planned. There will be no strict schedule, just a list of events):

1. Meet at the Ratskellar Tavern, Kokoros Server
2. Play some card games, chat, and have a simple little tavern party.
3. Have a Jolly good time by making a strike against Not-So-Jolly Roger! We'll be making a full raid through Lava Gorge, the Catacombs, then through Beckett's Quarry, El Sudoron, and finishing at General Darkhart.
4. Meet inside the empty tavern in Las Pulgas (near Timothy Dartan) and then organize some Party Games to close off the Night.

This party will be a Jolly Good time for all of us! As one last note and a heads up, I will be posting the thread for our New Years Party in the next few days, as well as our End of Year Awards (more information soon to come). Keep your eyes out for those!

What: Shadow Sorcerors Holiday Party!
Who: Shadow Sorcerors and close friends ONLY!
Where: Ratskellar Tavern, Kokoros Server
When: Saturday, December 17th at 8pm EST
Why: To celebrate the Holidays!

HammyTheSquirrel 12-07-2011 10:53 PM

Ooh... looks fun! I will try to be there. :)

Johnny Darkwalker 12-08-2011 05:06 AM

That sounds good for me :p

Tia 12-08-2011 06:16 AM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]Wish I could go, but I'm not a Sorcerer nor a close friend :P
Man, I remember going through all those places! But it was so long ago it's hard to remember. I remember Beckett's and the Cataconbs and El Sudoron perfectly fine but Lava Gorge, I just can't get that out of my little POTCO filing cabinet in my memory ;)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Dog Gunmorgan 12-13-2011 06:18 AM

Sounds like it's going to be a great party I can't wait!

Captain Sharktooth 12-13-2011 06:27 AM

I should be able to make it...

Nate Swordwalker 12-13-2011 08:43 PM

I will definitely be able to make it. :)

Captain Jorden 12-14-2011 01:05 AM

I can't make it. Sorry but can't.

Tiberius Fireskull 12-17-2011 06:01 PM

Holiday Party is today everyone! Make sure to be there! Perhaps we can sneak in some plundering voyages during that party. What say ye? See you there!

Tiberius Fireskull 12-18-2011 02:55 AM

Holiday party will be starting in the next few minutes! Get online everyone!