Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   POTCO Quests (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Major Quests (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34161)

Crimson Rose 02-07-2012 04:32 PM

Major Quests

I am supposed to go after the Black Pearl, and also defend a traitor ghost. Both these apparently require a crew of some size.

Unfortunately the only time I'm on for any length of time is in the afternoon, and the best I can usually muster then is maybe a crew of 1. Is anyone here interested in joining me for this to help me out? Maybe 13:00 EST on Thursday Feb 9th at Port Royal?

Crimson Rose

Mia Lightning 02-07-2012 04:55 PM

I know some people who would be happy to help you. I will send you a pm on what will work best for us. :)

spunkycat 02-07-2012 05:07 PM

If you let me know the exact time and server, I will make every attempt to be there and help.

Platinum Pirate 02-07-2012 05:32 PM

I'd help ya. Just tell me which Ocean. Hate to spend my time going from one Ocean to another Ocean looking for ya. :P

Slasher 02-08-2012 08:09 AM

Hmm.. Yeah, something to do sounds fun.

Crimson Rose 02-08-2012 04:03 PM

Okay, Mia says that 4:00 P.M. Thursday, or 16:00 hours, would be best for her. I will be at the Port Royal docks at 16:00 hours Eastern Standard Time, on the Tortos server. I will be happy to see all you people then if you can come.

I was lucky enough to find a hi-level in my guild who helped me with the Traitor Ghost quest, so we will definitely be going after the Black Pearl.

Thanks to all for your offers.

Crimson Rose.

Mia Lightning 02-08-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Rose (Post 363874)
Okay, Mia says that 4:00 P.M. Thursday, or 16:00 hours, would be best for her. I will be at the Port Royal docks at 16:00 hours Eastern Standard Time, on the Tortos server. I will be happy to see all you people then if you can come.

I was lucky enough to find a hi-level in my guild who helped me with the Traitor Ghost quest, so we will definitely be going after the Black Pearl.

Thanks to all for your offers.

Crimson Rose.

Should we look for Crimson Rose or does your pirate have another name?

Platinum Pirate 02-08-2012 10:36 PM

I'll show up with a bubble stating, "Boss Battle Volunteer".

Crimson Rose 02-09-2012 02:51 AM

Look for Crimson Rose, petite honey blonde with a ponytail and gold loop earings, dressed in red.

Crimson Rose

spunkycat 02-09-2012 07:17 PM

I'll be there to help. My pirate is Nacho Cat.

Nate Swordwalker 02-09-2012 11:57 PM

Congrats on completing your Black Pearl quest, Crimson! Glad to help you out!

Crimson Rose 02-10-2012 06:49 AM

Thanks to those who helped me out on this. It was fun, although it went a little too quickly.

I'm a bit confused. I crewed everybody and cued the battle. It then cancelled my crew arrangements. I tried to crew everybody again, but half way through we went into the battle. I think everyone came along, but it was so fast and furious I couldn't call the roll. I hope no one was left out that wanted to come.

Now what?

My main objective right now is to up my sailing and cannon levels while saving enough money to upgrade my new ship. My journal is now blank.

Are there any quests to be had? I feel sort of lost without something to pick at now and then.

Crimson Rose

Dark_Pixie 02-10-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Rose (Post 364102)
Are there any quests to be had? I feel sort of lost without something to pick at now and then.

The Valentine's Event has just started - you could go to Erin Amorous in the Rowdy Rooster to start his quest. If you've completed all other quests I'm afraid there's nothing else (except Work For Hire quests) until the next big update.

Crimson Rose 02-10-2012 10:51 PM

ALL the minor quests are now closed for me. They're all greyed out. I only completed two or three of them. What's wrong? Do I have bad breath? Am I dressed too well for the job interview?

I toured Las Pulgas, figuring they would have some higher-level stuff, but no. All greyed out.

About all I can do is check out the second ghostly dungeon in Raven's Cove. I've only been there once, so it'll be a little different. However, it's not so much fun when you have no purpose other than wandering around killing everything that moves.

Crimson Rose

Crimson Rose 02-22-2012 05:09 PM

So apparently the whole addition of pirate levels 41-50 was a complete after-thought. There is nothing much for a high-level pirate to do except run through old familiar dungeons and hack up the same old monsters, or sail the seas sinking the same ships over and over.

Are there really no quests for high-levels?

I am voting with my pocketbook. Having obtained the rank of 39th Notoriety (4,000 points away from 40th,) I find this whole thing getting boring and repetitive. My monthly subscription was up yesterday and I have cancelled it.

Now I can't wear all the nice clothes I bought or earned, I can't use the famed, cursed and advanced weapons I have acquired, and I can't even sail on my armoured war brig. Not even much point in crewing the higher-level ships, trying to get materials for upgrades; I can't upgrade. It's even worse than before.

I guess I'll be around now and then, but I think you'll see somewhat less of ....

Crimson Rose