Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Dead Polly (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Have you ever had a dream about POTC(O)? (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23528)

Jello743 04-19-2011 12:53 AM

Have you ever had a dream about POTC(O)?

So have you? I have, In fact, it was yesterday! I got promoted to officer in my guild ..... and Bout' a couple weeks ago i got promoted to veteran in my guild... haha so I guess i should be promoted to Senior in my next dream lol

SEAKING23 04-19-2011 03:01 AM

No at all... But then again, i almost never dream.

Mr. Awesome 04-19-2011 03:09 AM

Quote:

Yes, everyone of every age dreams at night. Dreams often occur in the REM stage of sleep, which is often the last 15-30 minutes of the sleep cycle, Even though one may not recall or remember what they were dreaming about, the brain is still working and dreams still occur.
Everybody dreams Seaking. And no I have never dreamt about POTCO... Yet.

Captain Sharktooth 04-19-2011 03:17 AM

I think I have had a dream about POTCO before, but I forgot what it was about. Too much rum, I suppose....

CarribeanThunder 04-19-2011 03:36 AM

I don't dream about POTCO, as far as I know, but I imagine things about it (like how I would fare against a Fleet in a single Cerberus with just the Explosive Broadsides, no gunners).

Kraken Guard 04-19-2011 06:21 AM

I had a dream about POTCO last night.

Jolly Roger had been badly injured, and the Kraken Guard was there protecting him. "I will not let you harm him!" The Kraken Guard called out at her enemies, pointing her cutless at each one of her foes. "I've lost my captain once.. I will not lose another!"

Then it suddenly changed to one where I was in a building full of zombies.. The Resident Evil kind..

Oh, how quickly the subjects change.. But I wish I would have known what happened to Jolly Roger.. :(

Besides that, I've had my fair share of dreams with Davy Jones :) Of course, there were those that weren't exactly pleasent.. They made it into the third movie.. :(

Tiberius Fireskull 04-19-2011 06:28 AM

Ooh, I've had a few, I'm sure. None that were too memorable though. A lot of times, if I have had a memorable day with something to do in my guild, I dream about my guild, but it varies. ;)

The Stealthy Pirate 04-19-2011 12:54 PM

I have some weird dreams, nothing about POTCO though. One of them involved a missle and the Greek Gods. 0_o

Rose Calicofoote 05-03-2011 06:18 PM

Haven't had any POTCO dreams that I can remember, but I've definetly had some POTC ones. I especially loved the one when I was Will Turner (weird how I have dreams in which I'm someone of opposite gender) and we were at sea, battling on the ship. I was yelling out instructions to everyone and it was so awesome, then this piece of wood whacked me off the ship and I was floating deep into the water... it only lasted about 5 seconds but it was an AWESOME dream xD

Tobias Daggercrash 05-04-2011 02:21 AM

Maybe, its hard to remember dreams. Maybe it was that PnC was on One big boat fighting at sea, oh, and it was day. Maybe a super huge fleet Vs Pnc's fleet or something.

Piratesonlineisfun 08-04-2011 08:25 AM

I had one, it was where the Ship of the Line came out and I bought it and then 800 players were on my ship yelling at me to go to Davy Jones locker but I was Davy Jones, then they mutinied against me and I lost my ship then it was eaten by the Kraken. Weird right? I wonder how 800 players were on my boat, ship.

Chimera Doll 08-04-2011 01:21 PM

I know I've had at least one about POTCO, can't remember what happened but I believe I was just playing it and having a good 'ole time!

akamystic 08-04-2011 02:18 PM

Aye.....but the players were real people ....the cannon fire could be felt.....somehow we went from a Galleon to a Dinghy .....and then one of my neighbors was there .....the rest was all downhill ......lol

combatlizzy 08-04-2011 04:34 PM

I had a dream about POTCO 2 days in a row, recently. Don't remember them, but I think it's time for an Intervention!

Luckey Handford 08-17-2011 02:55 PM

Does it count if it's day-dreamin' :)?