Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean Online Fansite & Forums (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   POTCO Guilds and Clans (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Rogues of Fortune! Do you have what it takes? (https://www.piratesonlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36491)

The Commodore 09-10-2012 02:12 AM

The Rogues of Fortune! Do you have what it takes?

Well, we are the Rogues of Fortune. An older guild, but someone worn down by time, and my absence from the game. We are somewhat quiet, but I would love to return the guild to its former stature. So, we're open for business.

But who are the Rogues? We are a guild, of course, and we believe in a fun, pure game experience void of indecent mischief and the like. We enjoy sailing, looting, and of course a good game of cards. Above all though, we have strived in the past to help out our fellow game members, and will continue to do so.

So, if this seems like an atmosphere you'd like to be a part of, or if you're interested in helping rebuild the Rogues, sign up here.

Here's a general overview of our rules and regulations.

1. We prefer unlimited access and above level 10, but we're always looking for new faces. If you're interested in building a new pirate up with us, we're more than welcome to welcome you.
2. As with any guild, we have a low tolerance for mischief. We're pirates, but we are civilized. Warnings for small events will be given, but try to keep to the code.
3. Always ask before you tp, unless you're already crewed up.
4. Respect is a must, as is maturity. We want to enjoy the game, not deal with childish antics.
5. Do not ask for promotions. They will be given as warranted by in game and forum actions.
6. The ruling of the senior officers/cadre is final.

Send me a message or post here if you're interested.

Zeke

Blacksmoke81 01-03-2013 11:52 PM

omg zeke, you still paying bro?

J.T. 01-04-2013 02:36 AM

Zeke had started back playing a few months ago, but again got to the point to where he was unable to come online. (well, around when he posted this)

SirCaspian 01-04-2013 07:42 AM

I'd be interested in joining the guild, just arrange a meetup time or something.

Blacksmoke81 01-04-2013 09:39 PM

ahh bummer, i been playing EVE Online :) whats up with POTCO latley, was all laggy/glitchy yesterday

Lisa Darkscarlett 01-14-2013 04:08 AM

Hiiiiiiiiiii

Remember im Lisa Darkscarlett and i use to be in the guild for sometime!!! I just wanted to know if we can meet up one day??!? pleaseeeee respond it would be nice to see you again

J.T. 01-14-2013 04:16 AM

Hey, yea I remember you. Right now as far as I know there's only been 1 other on in Rogues besides myself lately, which is normal seeing the time of the year.

Bubbazeke707 01-14-2013 09:52 PM

I want to join this one, but also want to remain in my current one! I wish I were in a terrible, non - interactive, nobody ever comes online, guild so I don't have to choose.:sadmh9:

Lisa Darkscarlett 01-15-2013 03:27 AM

Well I lost my older account so this is why you dont see me on anymore, but id like to meet up one day becasue it would be cool to see you guys again :( This was the first guild i was commited to and its sad to see it die out

Blacksmoke81 01-17-2013 08:03 PM

Aye moved on to bigger and better games, if you want to chat more PM me about ROF or what im doing now

The Commodore 01-28-2013 04:45 PM

With all the craziness going on, I've been removed from the game. Also, I bought a new laptop and had some issues so I never installed thw game. I'd love to hang out with everyone and catch up.

charles gunfury 07-29-2013 09:09 PM

Feels good to be back!